- Business discussion with small business owner.
- Provide your business information so that we can do an analysis and provide you with a initial report on your business. (We will sign a non-disclosure agreement)
- This report will measure liquidity; look at gross and net profit, sales, and see how effectively you are managing your assets to ensure a strong return on investment. In addition, this report will provide benchmarking data to show how your business compares with other businesses in your industry, and highlight problem areas.
- In our initial meeting we will discuss in detail the results in our findings and develop an action plan.
- When you choose Profit Sense, a plan of action is put together and agreed upon to improve the business in the problem areas identified.